- Getting the Love You Want, Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- 101 Things I wish I Knew When I Got Married, Linda & Charlie Bloom
- The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work, John Gottman, Ph.D.
- The New Rules of Marriage, Terry Real, MSW
- Hot Monogamy, and The Truth About Love, Pat Love, Ed.D.
- Rekindling Desire, Barry McCarthy, Ph.D. & Emily McCarthy
- Mating in Captivity, Esther Perel
- The State of Affairs, Esther Perel
- After the Affair, and How Can I forgive you, Janis Spring, Ph.D.
- Not Just Friends, Shirley Glass, Ph.D.
- Getting Past the Affair, Snyder, Baucom & Gordon
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain, Catherine Pittman Ph.D
- You are a Badass, Jen Sincero
- Learned Optimism, Martin Seligman, Ph.D.
- Co-dependent No More, Melody Beattie
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, Susan Cain
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It: Overcoming The Secret Legacy of Male Depression, Terry Real
- Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation, Daniel J. Siegel, M.D.
- Daring Greatly, and Rising Strong, Brene Brown, LCSW, Ph.D.
- One Two Three Magic, Thomas Phelan, Ph.D.
- The Gesell Institute of Child Development Series, Louise Ames & Frances Ilg
- Parenting with Love and Logic, Foster Cline, M.D.
- Teen Boys. Raising Cain, Dan Kindlon, Ph.D and Michael Thompson, Ph.D
- Teen Girls. Untangled, Lisa Damour, Ph.D
- Walking on Eggshells: Navigating the Delicate Relationship Between Adult Children and Their Parents, Jane Isay
- The Defining Decade – Why your Twenties Matter, Meg Jay, PhD
- The Dance of Anger, and Why Won’t you Apologize? Harriet Lerner, Ph.D.
- Family Ties That Bind, Ronald Richardson, MDiv, DMin.
- The Fragile Bond, Augustus Napier, Ph.D.
Divorce and Co-Parenting
- Second Chances: The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce & What About the Kids, Judith Wallerstein, Ph.D.
- Mom’s House Dad’s House, Isolina Ricci, Ph.D.
- The Good Divorce, Constance Ahrons, Ph.D.
- Getting Past Your Past, Francine Shapiro, Ph.D
- The Body Keeps the Score, Bessel A. Van Der Kolk, MD
- What Happened to You, Bruce Perry M.D., Ph.D, Oprah Winfrey
Grief and Loss
- Bearing the Unbearable, Joanne Cacciatore, Ph.D
- How to Go on Living When Someone You Knows Dies, Therese A. Rando, Ph.D
- Being Mortal, Medicine and What Matters at the End, Atul Gawande